The September General Meeting will feature the Installation of Officers Ceremony.
This ceremony stands as an annual reminder to council officers of their duty to shape and build the character of their members in the love of neighbor and the love of God by offering and conducting charitable programs, which strengthens our parishes and builds up the Domestic Church. The life, health and strength of the council is dependent upon the actions of Catholic fraternal leaders taking action and working together.
All Knights of Columbus Councils elect their executive officers annually to begin their terms on July 1st, the start of the Fraternal Year. Executive members oversee the direction of the council, events and programs.
Knights of Columbus, Holy Rosary Council 6777, Milton, ON
2023-2024 Council Executive
○ Grand Knight -> Michael Vertolli
○ Deputy Grand Knight -> Peter Loeppky
○ Chaplain -> Fr. Nishil Varghese
○ Chancellor -> Emil Matacz
○ Financial Secretary -> Bill Hunt
○ Treasurer -> Andrew Esemezie
○ Advocate -> Daniel Varanelli
○ Recorder -> Wilson Pizarro
○ Warden -> Raul D'Gamarose
○ Inside Guard -> Gustavo Machado
○ Outside Guard -> David Mizgala
○ Outside Guard -> Rob Gillen
○ Trustee 1 Year -> Michael O’Gorman
○ Trustee 2 Year -> Colin Genier
○ Trustee 3 Year -> Peter Jasica
○ District Deputy -> Narciso Rodrigues
○ Field Agent -> Simon D'Souza